The directors of Australian Childcare Solutions (ACS) have successfully developed / refurbished and sold in excess of 160 childcare centres nationally over the past 15 years. Our site selection is strategically targeted, directed and fine-tuned as a result of extensive ongoing market and demographic research.
The ACS team has over 25 years property experience and a reputation for:
- Credible, community minded and environmentally sensitive property developments.
- Delivering high quality, state-of-the-art childcare facilities perfectly suited to the provision of childcare services.
- Research backed and astute assessment of the best quality locations throughout Australia for the establishment of childcare centres.
- A thorough understanding of the planning and approvals processes required at Federal, State and Local Government levels to ensure the smooth development and construction of future childcare centres.
- A dedicated, experienced and well-tested construction and development team, which can ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget to the highest specification.
Executive Chairman – Lawyer, FDIA, LREA
David graduated as a lawyer in 1978 and following his admission as a lawyer to the Supreme Court of Queensland, commenced his own law practice. In 1988 the practice was merged with Hopgood Ganim to create one of Brisbane’s most experienced and diverse law firms. As Senior Partner in the property law section, David enhanced his extensive expertise in planning, property and business law. In 1992 he retired from his legal practice to concentrate solely on private property investments.
In 1987 David founded Heritage Pacific. In the last 30 years Heritage Pacific has delivered over 15,000 residential home sites.
In 2006 David cofounded and was the Executive Chairman of Retire Australia which became the 4th largest Retirement Group in Australia. David’s interests in the group were sold to JP Morgan in 2011.
In 2006 David acquired Unilodge. David accepted the role of Executive Chairman of Unilodge Australia. Unilodge grew into the second largest operator in the student living sector in Australia. The business was sold in 2013 to Swiss interests.
Development Director – Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Construction Management), Master of Information Technology (Project Management), Certificate in Property Economics
Darren is a respected and highly experienced property professional, with a deep understanding of the property market, a strong network of industry contacts and has an astute commercial acumen for identifying opportunities and delivering award-winning projects.
His position as Development Director of Australian Childcare Developments has stemmed from 15 years’ experience working for prominent project management and property development companies, managed funds and financial institutions. With engineering qualifications, Darren’s approach to development has been conditioned with a modern day necessity to balance the commercial drivers for successful development, with the needs of government, community and the environment.
Australian Childcare Solutions
Level 18, 123 Eagle Street
Brisbane, Qld, 4000
Please complete the form to contact
Australian Childcare Solutions.